Saturday 12 May 2012

Day 2: Magic Kingdom




We had a fabulous day at Magic Kingdom! I just have to ask, though, who are these wonderful children and what happened to my crazy ones?! That's all I'm going to say about that because I don't want to jinx it for the rest of the trip. Here are some things that stand out from our day:

Applying sunscreen while we waited for the opening show. We usually do this because it helps take their minds off the wait and seems to make the time go by faster. Here's Claire all lathered up and ready to head into the MK:



Pin trading. I've held out on doing this until the kids were older. Well, I'm glad we tried it this trip. She's thoroughly enjoying it (at age 3.5).

The Barnstormer is a lot of fun! Claire so enjoyed her first roller coaster that we rode it four times in a row! Thank you to the friendly Cast Members who let us stay on over and over. Max enjoyed walking around outside of the ride with Daddy.



Free fun can be found in Adventureland. We spent 15 minutes with the Tiki Men and could have easily stayed longer!






The Magic Carpets of Aladdin are just as much fun as Dumbo. If the lines at Dumbo are too long, head to Adventureland for the same fun and half the wait!


Walt Disney World got new kids Crocs since we were last here in January! I instantly fell in love and bought a pair for both kids. They even light up!



Tonight is dinner at a family favourite: Via Napoli. Tomorrow: Embarkation Day on our first Disney Cruise! Stay with us :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment