Tuesday 8 May 2012

Please allow me to introduce myself:
Hi! I’m Danielle, from Ontario, Canada and a self-professed Disney addict! Although I visited a handful of times as a child with my family, my husband and I started visiting Walt Disney World in 2007 as a couple (after I converted him) and have been returning with our two children multiple times per year ever since. We became Disney Vacation Club members in 2010 and it has been the best decision we have ever made! We have fallen in love with our home resort, Animal Kingdom Villas. When I’m not helping my husband with his dental practice, or engaging in mommy duties, I am glued to my favourite Disney blogs and websites for all the latest WDW news. Apart from this blog, I can be found on Twitter at @DreaminofAKV, through my column, The Fairytale Family about travelling to WDW with young children at StudiosCentral.com, and as a "Minnie Mom" on GrowingUpDisney.com

No comments:

Post a Comment